Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Confessions from Carolyn

(Ali's taking her bath...and I'm curious how long it will take her to notice this post)

-I REALLY wish that skirts weren't required because there are myraids of fabulously amazing climbing trees here. And several of the mission kids (Daniel and David, 7 and 9) told me all about them, and which ones are the BEST.

-the stars are far better here then in the states. just so you know.

-small yappy dogs quiet right down if you carry them around in a chitengi.

-I really like flatties. I wish we had them at home.

that's all. hope you've enjoyed some very random facts.

-Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you could climb a tree, too :) I think I need a chitengi. Our neighbors have a small yappy dog :-/

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* long skirts. I feel for you. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to climb a tree despite the skirt rule!! :) praying for you guys and glad to hear your updates!!! Can't wait to see pics!
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete